The Show Must Go On…line!
2020-2021 Performing Arts Season
Digital Performances and Events
Last Updated: Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Vocal Jazz Solo Project – Live on YouTube | Thursday, January 7 @ 7pm
- Winter Instrumental Concert – Live on YouTube | Thursday, February 18 @ 7pm
- An Evening of Dance: Zoomed In – Watch On Demand
- “Let Music Live” Choir Comeback Concert – Live on YouTube | Wednesday, March 24 @ 12pm
- Spring Choral Concert: “Jazz Potpourri” – Live on YouTube | Wednesday, May 5 @ 7pm
- ALMOST, MAINE – Pay-per-view Livestream Event | May 14-15 @ 7pm
- Dance into Spring – Pay-per-view Livestream Event | May 14-15 @ 7pm
- Spring Band & Orchestra Concert: “A Time and Space” – Live on YouTube | Wednesday, May 19 @ 7pm
At this time, no public in-person performances by Pius XI students or our community partners are scheduled. Check back monthly for special digital content. In the event that we are able to offer in-person performance experiences, we will communicate with our patrons via email, on Facebook and Twitter, and on our website.
Dates for digital or other performances will be announced as they are scheduled and all titles are subject to change. We will only create performances that ensure the safety of our students, staff, and audience.
First Semester Visual Art Student Showcase
Concert Choir & Treble Choir perform “Lift Every Voice and Sing”
Madrigals perform “Master in this Hall”
Gabriella Ramsey ’21 and Director Tom Ajack perform “Ave Maria”
Pius XI Virtual Christmas Choir performs our annual favorite, “Peace, Pease”
Movie Night Packages are available for small, socially-distanced groups, including food & beverage from our friends at Bunzel’s Catering. Click here for details.
Our facility is also available for rental for photo-shoots or live-streamed performances without an audience. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Help ensure our return to the stage! Click here to make a contribution in support of arts programming at Pius XI Catholic High School, or call 414.290.7454 to make a gift by phone. Thank you!