COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak Response Information
This page was last updated Monday, June 29, 2020 at 5:00pm CDT
Dear patrons and friends of the Father Robert V. Carney Performing Arts Center,
It is with deep regret that we inform you that the remainder of the 2019-2020 Pius XI Performing Arts season has been cancelled due to the current public health situation surrounding COVID-19.
It is important for our school and community to adhere to government stay-at-home orders and social distancing guidelines. With uncertain times ahead, we are unfortunately unable to predict when we will be able to safely resume creating performances with our students.
Additionally, we have decided that the Father Carney Performing Arts Center will remain closed to all activities and rental events until further notice. This affects the following performances:
- MAMMA MIA! – April 16-19 – cancelled
- Brookfield Center for the Arts Spring Performances – April 24-26 – postponed (new dates TBD)
- Pius XI Student Play Festival – May 1 & 3 – cancelled
- Wisconsin Intergenerational Orchestra Spring Concert – May 2 – cancelled
- Wisconsin Conservatory of Music Suzuki Program Spring Concert – May 3 – cancelled
- St. Vincent Pallotti School Spring Concert – May 6 – cancelled
- Pius XI Spring Choral Concert – May 7 – cancelled
- Cashel Academy of Irish Dance “Rhapsody in Blue” – May 9 – cancelled
- Pius XI “Dance into Spring” – May 15-16 – cancelled
- Pius XI Spring Band & Orchestra Concert – May 20 – cancelled
- Pius XI Comedy Team Senior Show – May 21 – cancelled
- Mother of Good Counsel 8th Grade Musical – May 28-31 – cancelled
- Dance Defined Studio Recital – June 6 – cancelled
- Lisa Marie Dance Studio Recital – June 7 – cancelled
We have contacted ticket holders for these performances. If you have tickets, please look for an earlier email from us with further details. We encourage our entire community to consider donating to support our ongoing operations.
We will await instruction from local and state authorities, as well as the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, about when we may reopen. Please keep in touch with us on our website, Facebook, or Twitter for more information.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 414.290.0204. Our staff is working remotely and will respond as soon as we are able. Thank you for your continued support.
Patrick G.H. Schley
Father Robert V. Carney Performing Arts Center
Pius XI Catholic High School