Pius XI Performing Arts Family Kickoff
135 N 76th St
Milwaukee, WI 53213
Attention Pius XI parents! Do you have a student in the Performing Arts as a class or extra-curricular activity? If so, this event is for you!
Pius Parent Producers (PPP) is a fluid group of parent volunteers that come together each school year to help support all aspects of the Performing Arts. We support the program with donations of time and items, and we also comprise a core group of planners to help support our students, teachers, and the department. Please mark your calendar for the Performing Arts Kick-off date and plan on attending. Students are welcome to attend as well. Even if you are a returning family, there is important information that you don’t want to miss.
What happens at the Performing Arts Kick-Off?
- Briefly meet the Performing Arts Faculty
- Receive a copy of the Performing Arts 2018-2019 Season Calendar
- Information on voice lessons, dance lessons, choir retreat, performance opportunities and forensics
- Overview of PAC policies
- Information on auditions and season repertoire
- Information on volunteer opportunities